Sunday, May 27, 2007

Headset converter for our loving windows mobiles...

Its been a while since I went to glorietta. Last Monday I went there to buy some blank cd's at cd-r king then i have decided to check if i can see some windows mobile accessories for my phone. Unfortunately I wasn't successful. It was already 3 pm and I am very tired of walking around and asking every cellphone stall. I was about to go the jeepney stop when i passed a stall and saw this headset converter. I got curious and take a look. Yup its a 3.5mm to 2.5mm headset converter. I thought to myself maybe this one is just like the ones that I have once have. The once I used to have was not that great. Only one part of the headset or speaker is working and it is very sensitive. You can't just move it coz it your headset will get disconnected. So I asked the girl from the stall if i can try it. I was amazed. both left and right headpiece is working except for the headset was crappy. so I bought the converter for 150 pesos. I cant find any pictures of it so that you guys can look for it too. .. =)

No comments: